It were interesting days with the students of the Minor International Cooperation and Sustainable Development. A lot of questions about development, sustainablitiy and double moral feelings. Where do you stand? Are you open-minded for all the problems in the world? We saw the moral matrix documentary by Jonathan Haidt: how common threads can make common (political) ground. See the ted talk: jonahan haidt
- what kind of political actions polarizes us now?
- what is your moral matrix?
- can you describe your past, what did form you? Incounscious and councious?
- what do you see as the biggest threats in the world?
- Sustainable development: for who, from which matrix?